This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Far Cry 4 - Welcome to Kyrat
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous, and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
- Playground - In Far Cry 4 the Kyrat experience takes many forms and allows you to explore an incredible systemic world where every second is a story, whether delving into adventure and intrigue in single-player, taking on enemies and outposts in drop-in/drop-out co-op or competing with other players in PvP.
- Single Story Player - Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Travelling to Kyrat to fulfil your mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.
- New Drop-In/Drop Out Cooperative(CO-OP)Play - Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry® 4 delivers the most expansive Far Cry experience ever, with integrated drop-in/drop-out open world co-op play. Bring a friend to Kyrat and experience scouting from above in a gyrocopter or hunting on the back of a six-ton elephant. You'll now be able to discover and explore the massive, living world of Kyrat together, where every second is a story.
- Revolutionary open world co-op: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You'll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
- Massive open world: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive...and deadly.
- Abundant new wildlife: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
- New ways to get around: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wingsuit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- Powerful new weapons: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.
- Characters - Meet the intriguing personalities you'll encounter in Far Cry® 4's Kyrat:
- Pagan Min - The charismatic ruler of Kyrat is as ruthless as he is charming. The Hong Kong native came into Kyrat with his own army and took control during an unstable period in Kyrat's history. The self-appointed king rules as a violent dictator, installing deranged governors to exploit the people and land resources for his personal gain. Pagan Min is obsessed with self-image and with the past
- Ajay Ghale - Ajay was born in Kyrat, but his mother took him to the United States when he was very young. He grew up knowing little about his place of birth as his mother, Ishwari, rarely spoke of it. Now Ajay has to return to Kyrat to fulfil his mother's dying wish: Take me back to Lakshmana.
- Yuma - Yuma is a deadly tactician, a general of the Royal Army, and Pagan Min's right-hand woman
- Animals - While out in the wild, you'll cross paths with a wide variety of animals, both exotic and deadly. They can be useful resources or unforgiving enemies - it all depends on your approach.
- Vehicles - A vast expanse of hills and valleys bordered by the Himalayan peaks, Kyrat's varied landscape and biomes mean getting around isn't always as simple as jumping into a car or tuk-tuk. Going up will be more important than ever. In rough terrain, you might need to climb aboard a powerful elephant, or take to the skies with a gyrocopter, jump from it, and wingsuit down to any hard-to-reach point.
- Weapons - From the traditional kukri blade to the high-impact mortar, every weapon in Far Cry® 4 lets you determine your own approach. Check out some of the arsenals you'll have at your disposal.
Far Cry Primal - Welcome to the Stone Age
In Far Cry Primal, the majestic land of Oros is torn due to the confrontation of the 3 dominant tribes who seek the same single purpose: to conquer it. Takkar’s people, The Wenja tribe, is at risk. They are being attacked both by the cannibals of the Udam tribe, led by the cruel warrior Ull and the fire worshipers of the Izila tribe, led by the high priestess Batari. Immersed in the untamed world of Oros, a land full of dangers, Takkar will have to unite and protect the Wenja people from their dangerous enemies, the Udam and Izila peoples.
- From prey to predator: You will play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
- Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
- Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
- Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
- Defeat predators and humans alike and rise to become the apex predator.
- This is Far Cry’s stone age: This isn’t the Stone Age as you know it. This is the Stone Age with irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry’s Stone Age.
- Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
- Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
- Land the killing blow on the prey you've hunted across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
- The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
- A world ruled by giant beasts: After the last Ice Age, the glaciers retreated to leave behind a land blooming with nature and resources where humans and animals alike can thrive – provided they have what it takes to prove their dominance.
- Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.
- Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.