This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Earth fell in a single day.
Alien invaders swarm the rubble, hunting survivors. Humanity is an endangered species. Want to save the world? Grab a gun and fight back.
When the Earth falls to an extra-terrestrial invasion, humanity becomes an endangered species. Earthfall is a four-player cooperative shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters. Traverse the Pacific Northwest with friends or AI teammates in a desperate guerilla war against an invading extraterrestrial force. Fight against the ever-changing horde and save what’s left of humanity. Utilize futuristic weaponry, upgrade deployable barricades with fire or electricity, control mounted turrets, and battle through 15 levels of story-driven co-operative play.
- Co-operative Survival For up to Four Players - Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses - Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Print Your Weapons - Use advanced 3D printers to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies
- Multiple Campaigns - Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind - Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drone armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.