G502 HERO. High-performance reborn.
Logitech updated its iconic G502 gaming mouse to deliver even higher performance and more precise functionality than ever. Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse features the next generation HERO 16K optical sensor, the highest performing and most efficient gaming sensor Logitech has ever made.
An all-new lens and an updated tracking algorithm deliver ultra-precise tracking with no acceleration, smoothing, or filtering over the entire DPI range. Now, customize RGB mouse lighting to match your style and environment or sync to other Logitech G products.
No matter your gaming style, it's easy to tweak G502 HERO to match your requirements, with custom profiles for your games, adjustable sensitivity from 200 up to 16,000 DPI*, and a tunable weight system that allows for tuning and balancing of up to five 3.6g weights for just the right balance and feel.
- HERO 16K sensor - Next generation HERO sensor delivers precision tracking up to 16,000 DPI with zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
- 11 programmable buttons - 11 programmable buttons and dual-mode hyper-fast scroll wheel give you fully customizable control over your gameplay.
- Balance and weight at your control - Customize to your advantage. Five 3.6g weights come with your G502 HERO. Use some or all of them in the positions where you like more weight or less for just the right feel.
- LIGHTSYNC customizable RGB Lighting - With LIGHTSYNC technology and Logitech Gaming Software, RGB lighting can be customized from approx. 16.8 million colours to personalize your setup and sync with other G gear.
- Height: 132 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Depth: 40 mm
- Weight: 121 g, mouse only
- Optional extra weights: up to 18g (5x3.6g)
- Cable length: 2.10 m
- Sensor: HERO™
- Resolution: 100 – 16,000 dpi
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G2Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS3Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM