This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
The Bureau - XCOM Declassified is a Third-Person Shooter set in 1962. The Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful enemy than communism is threatening America. The Bureau, a top-secret government unit, begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. Features include: an immersive 1960s America, tactical squad based combat, brutal consequences and a government cover up that proves we are not alone in the universe.
- Uncover the Mystery- Fight through the streets of 1960’s America as you uncover the declassified truth behind mankind’s first enemy invasion.
- Be the Field Leader - As William Carter, a highly intelligent special agent, call the shots and pull the trigger. Formulate the plan of action, execute well-timed ambushes and flank your attackers to obliterate the threat.
- Tactical Combat - Use your strategy to your advantage: enter Battle Focus to slow down time and execute your next move, commanding your squad with a variety of tactical actions to turn the tide in your favor.
- No Second Chances - Pay the price for mistakes - permadeath will make you value your squad mates more than ever, and make losing one of them all the more painful.
- Strategic Reflexes - Turn an enemy misstep into your strategic advantage. Give tactical commands on the fly to outsmart the enemy and make split-second decisions to save the lives of your squad.
- Customization that Counts - Train each of your squad mates into unique specializations, allowing for a dynamic combination of skills to compliment your play style.