This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Tear up Rod Laver Arena
AO Tennis is the most advanced tennis game ever produced. It combines fully licensed, photo-realistic players with a decade’s worth of historical shot data that enhances their AI so that they play just like their real-life counterparts, right down to shot selection at any given point of time in a match. Comprehensive career, tournament and online play modes make this the most in-depth tennis game ever created, and sets a new standard for what a tennis game can offer fans.
- Play the Australian Open - AO Tennis is the officially licensed game of the Australian Open. Take the title in Singles, Doubles or Mixed Doubles.
- Licensed Players and Stadia - Dozens of fully licensed male and female players, including Rafael Nadal and Angelique Kerber in licensed tennis stadia such as Rod Laver Arena.
- Artificial Intelligence - Based on ten years of ball tracking data taken from Australian Open championship matches, players behave as they would in real life.
- Motion Capture - Professional players have been 3D scanned and motion captured in order to bring the most authentic tennis game to date.
- Hardcourt, Clay or Grass - Play on your surface of choice, each has a distinct play style and presents different challenges.
- Career Mode - Start out as a star, or work your way from the bottom, climbing through the rankings, all the way to #1 in the world.
- Play Online - Challenge the world and become the world champion from the comfort of your living room.
- Player Creator - Comprehensive player creator allows you to create yourself or anyone else - bring your game to the world’s best!
- Customisation - Comprehensive Clothing, Stadium and Logo creators. Bring any element you want from the real world into the game for maximum customisation and authenticity.