This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Dominate the opposing side
Square Enix presents Dissidia Final Fantasy NT in partnership with Team Ninja from Koei Tecmo Games, a new and refreshing team-based brawler experience!
Combining seamless gameplay, Final Fantasy characters and breathtaking worlds from the past 30 years of the franchise, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT welcomes all gamers to the online battle arena with a completely new style of competitive gaming.
Choose from over 20 legendary characters and battle in a 3vs3 arena. Call forth familiar summons like Ifrit, Shiva and Odin to dominate the opposing side or to turn the tide of the battle in each match.
- Unique 3-versus-3 arena – Band with your team and fight against another using the entirety of each map. Both strategic and tactical plans could pay off – how you play as a team is the biggest key to victory!
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over twenty playable Final Fantasy legends. Over ten iconic battle arenas. Legendary summons. This is an ultimate homage to 30 years of Final Fantasy.
- There's a mode for all – Whether you like to play alone or with others, there is a mode for every occasion. Competitive online matches, custom lobbies for friends only, offline mode, practice mode.
- The more you fight, the more you gain– After each battle, the player will receive experience points and gil. With that, players can gain new skills and freely customise their character.
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill. The way to win is to garner bravery points before unleashing critical HP attacks against your opponent.