The Sound of eSports
Face the competition head-on with a lightweight Esports headset that thrives under pressure. Introducing the Razer BlackShark V2 X—a triple threat of amazing audio, superior mic clarity and supreme sound isolation that’s approved by pros.
- Razer™ Triforce 50 Mm Drivers - With the ability to tune high, mid and low audio frequencies individually, our all-new patented design acts like 3 audio drivers in 1—generating brighter sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass, with vocals that are clear and crisp.
- Razer™ Hyperclear Cardioid Mic - Offering greater speech pickup and noise cancellation, the bendable mic on this lightweight Esports headset has an optimized microphone housing which adopts a more open design for minimal obstruction—resulting in improved clarity for a closer recreation of your voice.
- Advanced Passive Noise Cancellation - From cheering crowds to the hum of your rig, shut noise out and enjoy uninterrupted focus with special closed earcups that fully cover your ears, aided by plush cushions that form a closer seal for greater sound isolation.
- Lightweight Comfort - At just 240g, you’ll barely remember you have it on during gaming marathons. The headset is made even more comfortable thanks to thicker heading padding and improved memory foam ear cushions wrapped in a combination of breathable fabric and plush leatherette.
- 7.1 Surround Sound - Heighten your match awareness and let nothing escape your ears with accurate positional audio that lets you pinpoint intuitively where every sound is coming from.
*Only available on Windows 10 64bit
- Cross-Platform Compatibility - This lightweight Esports headset uses a 3.5mm jack and works across popular platforms, allowing you to seek out competition on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices*
*Mobile devices with an available 3.5mm port
- At A Glance:
- Razer™ TriForce 50mm Drivers for high-end audio performance
- Razer™ HyperClear Cardioid Mic for enhanced voice capture
- Advanced passive noise cancellation for uninterrupted focus
- 240g lightweight design with breathable memory foam ear cushions for long-lasting comfort
- 7.1 surround sound for accurate positional audio
- Frequency response: 12Hz – 28KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz): 100dBSPL/mW,1KHz
- Drivers: Customized Dynamic 50mm Driver
- Inner ear cup diameter: 63 mm x 43 mm / 2.48 in x 1.69 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 240 g / 0.53 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Breathable memory foam cushions
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 10KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42dB V/Pa,1KHz
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- On-earcup controls
- Volume up and down
- Mic mute on/off toggle
- Audio Usage:
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Surround sound: Only available on Windows 10 64-bit