Introducing Just Dance 2016 – the newest game from the top-selling franchise – with 40+ new exclusive tracks!
Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breath-taking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs – available October 2015!
Featuring the ultimate track list – from the hottest hits to fun favorites!
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- “Want to Want Me” by Jason Derulo
- “Hey Mama” by David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha
- “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
- “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
- “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
- “Animals” by Martin Garrix
- “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Gibberish” by MAX
- “Let’s Groove” by Equinox Stars
- “William Tell – Overture” by Rossini
- And more!
And the favorite features are back to fully enjoy them!
- Challenge Just Dancers from all around the world with the World Dancefloor, Just Dance’s online multiplayer mode!
- Personalize your Just Dance workouts with the playlist feature. The calorie counter will help you keep track of the calories burnt!
- Autodance and Community are back! An Autodance is a short and funny mini video of your dance performance that you can share right after you finishes a song: it’s time to unleash your craziest moves! And you can submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed gameplay that features Just Dance players!
- The show is on with karaoke feature! As always, you can also make the show with the karaoke mode, so get your groove on and goof off with your friends!