Others also bought
It's not just Preowned...
All Preowned consoles sold by EB Games have undergone rigorous checks by our refurbishment team to make sure the console you purchase lives up to the awesome standard our customers expect.
Before selling a Preowned console we:
- Inspect all ports and inputs
- Perform a check on all hardware components
- Format the hard drive and restore the system
- Give it a good clean!
On the rare chance your console is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call on 13 39 30 and we'll organise a free return and replacement
- 250GB Xbox 360 E Console
- Controller (May not be official Microsoft controller. May be wired or wireless)
- AV Cable
250GB Xbox 360 E console
The new console is sleeker and quieter with a stylish design that will be the centerpiece of your home entertainment system.
- Hardware, software, and services: Fusing powerful hardware, software, and services, Xbox 360 fully engages you in a gaming experience that is more expansive, dramatic, and lifelike, where the possibilities are limitless and your imagination knows no boundaries.
- Industrial design: A merger of form and function, Xbox 360 wraps powerful technology in a sophisticated exterior.
- Xbox Gamer Guide: The Xbox Gamer Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects you to your games, friends, music, movies, and downloadable content.
- Personalized interface: Xbox 360 lets you create your own unique system and experience.
- Ring of Light and Xbox Guide Button: Featured on both the wireless and wired controllers, the Xbox Guide button puts you in control of your experience. In addition to bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, with the Xbox Guide button you can turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And the best just got better. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit), and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamertag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Keep your favorite games fresh with instant access to new content. Accessible to both Silver and Gold members, Xbox LIVE Marketplace lets you personalize and extend your experience on demand.
- Games: Xbox 360 redefines what games look like, sound like, feel like, and play like to engage you like never before. Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high definition resolution or 480p standard definition resolution, in 16:9 widescreen, with anti-aliasing so you enjoy smooth, movie-like graphics and multi-channel surround sound. Vibrant characters display depth of emotion to evoke more dramatic responses, immersing you in the experience.
- Digital entertainment: Amplify your music, photos, video, and TV. Watch progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box. Rip music to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive and share your latest digital pictures with friends. Make the connection, and Xbox 360 instantly streams the digital media stored on your MP3 player, digital camera, Media Center PC, or any Microsoft Windows XP 2005 Edition-based PC.
- HDMI Ready: The console includes an HDMI output, so you can experience your games in the highest definition possible, up to 1080p (HDMI cable sold separately).