These are the MotoGP™13’s Game Modes:
- Grand Prix – The player can select one of the official riders and teams, the track, the category and ride. Grand Prix offers several options such as: weather condition – picking from 5 different ones -, select the opponents’ difficulty level, qualifying session update with 2013 new rules or the entire weekend race.
- World Championship – In this game mode the player has to prove his rider abilities riding through the entire MotoGP™ 2013 World Championship in Moto3™, Moto2™ or MotoGP™ categories. The aim is to be the World Champion. A high customization level will give the player the chance to choose just a section of the championship (minimum 4 – maximum 18 races), select the tracks, choose a preferred order or repeat one single track to master it.
- Time Attack – It’s a timeless game mode where the player can ride unfinished laps, modify motorbike settings and participate in technical meetings to improve his performance. The best lap time for each category will be uploaded onto the Worldwide Leaderbord.
- Career –The brand new career mode has been created to drive, race after race, the player from his debut to his MotoGP™ World Champion title. To enhance the level of realism in the game experience we have included elements such as Motorhomes, Boxes and the Parc Fermè. These new features mix first and third person elements. The first step to become a champion will be to attend the Debut Season where the rookie rider, after a few wildcards, will sign his first Moto3™ contract. Starting from now on the career has been designed to help the player through Moto3™, Moto2™ and MotoGP™ thanks to the presence and advice of a Personal Manager. This important feature will give players relevant feedback and will assign them different objectives. Furthermore, the Motorhome will be the place where the gamer can manage their rider and career customization, unlocking new deals and teams thanks to a balanced reputation system.
- Online Multiplayer – The player can experience and race against his friends through Grand Prix game mode or the entire 2013 Championship. A new feature to this edition is Sprint Season, where the player can start from Moto3™ and thanks to meeting objectives, will be able to jump acategory reaching the most desired MotoGP™ class.
- eal in-game Events - A constant updated online feed of events inspired by the actual races: Relive all the thrills just after they happened on track!