Others also bought
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by ‘nefurrious' Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily call upon Rayman to save the day;but the hero of light isn’t quite all there…To help him,Rayman teams up with his bestfriend,Globox,and two crafty wizards,The Teensies.Together they form the world's most hilarious team of heroes and will needto restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanish like a bad dream...
- Rebirth of a PlatformingLegend - It’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. RaymanOrigins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments never before seen. Discover the roots of Raymanby collecting pieces of the Glade’s history, and assemble to them reveal the truth behind the Rayman’sorigin.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay - Play as Raymanin the solo campaign, or have 3 other friends jump in at any time to play Globoxor the 2 Teensies.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art - A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments. The creative design will recapture the hearts of platformerfans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry’s best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Vast Playground - With over 60 levels of game play designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to discover new paths and secrets.
- Variety of Game Play - Rayman, Globox, and The Teensiesgain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure including swimming, diving, and the sensational “HairlyCopter”. The game also features many elements of action, adventure, and beat-em-up game play.
- Epic Boss Fights - A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes. A possessed stone golem. An evil spiked plant on the chase. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists & Engineers - Developed by the UBIartteam in Montpellier and built on an open-source game engine—the UBIartFramework—designed by Michel Ancelto allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplaymore quickly and efficiently.