Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Collector's Edition
Others also bought
The MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE Collector's Edition, brought to you in collaboration with TriForce, brings your favorite heroes and their epic new saga to life! Exploding with all the excitement, intensity, and quality fans expect from Marvel and Capcom, this Collector's Edition is destined to become the showcase of every fan's collection.
At the centerpiece of the Collector’s Edition are four highly detailed diorama statues of Iron Man, Mega Man X, Captain Marvel, and Chun-Li. Locked in an epic two versus two battle on Asgard’s famed Bifrost Highway, the diorama statues stand at 1/10th scale.
Marvel fans will also behold dynamic replicas of the infamous Infinity Stones, which control the primal forces of life, the universe, and everything in it!
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE Collector's Edition Includes:
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE Deluxe Edition Game:
- Standard Game
- 2017 Character Pass
- Steelbook Case
- Iron Man Diorama Statue
- Mega Man X Diorama Statue
- Captain Marvel Diorama Statue
- Chun-Li Diorama Statue
- 6 Infinity Stones in Decorative Case
- Premium Packaging
Worlds will collide.
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
- Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. A combination of the robotic foes known as Ultron from the Marvel Universe and Sigma from the Capcom Universe, this psychotic villain is obsessed with infecting all organic life with a cybernetic virus. History's greatest gathering of warriors must now unite to fight back against Ultron Sigma and save their newly formed world.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.