Polk 4 Shot Black Xbox One Headset
Others also bought
4 Shot Gaming Headset for Xbox One
Wireless means the action’s in your hands and you’re free to move about the cabin at will. Only the Polk 4 Shot gaming headset combines the demands of game-designing geniuses with the performance standards of the exacting audio engineers at Polk. Immersive audio lets you make the kind of split second gaming decisions that can save your squadron or keep you in play.
“Polk brings a reputation for product excellence and a passion for sound that makes them an ideal collaborative partner for innovating new audio accessories for the Xbox One® and Xbox 360®,” says Branden Powell, Microsoft Director of Strategic Alliances. “These new products are customized for all-in-one entertainment and will immerse users in brilliant sound, whether they are using the console to play a game, watch TV or a movie, or listen to music.”
The 4 Shot headset turns your games from boring 2-dimensional TV dramas into a roller coaster of thrilling, all-encompassing 3-dimensional effects. This is the kind of audio performance you expect from Polk, keeping you one step ahead of the competition. Quit reading and start playing!
- The first ever collaboration of game designers and audio engineers.
- Compatible with Xbox One®, smartphones & tablets: take calls with the touch of a button.
- Retractable near-field gaming microphone is never in the way.
- Included headset adapter connects directly to your wireless Xbox One controller, placing audio controls at your fingertips.
- Lightweight, ergonomic headphone design never gets in your way.
- Spring Steel Headband with stitched leatherette padding, pivoting ear cups and comfortable, plush over-ear pads.
- Polk Optimized Electro-acoustic Tuning (POET) delivers legendary Polk sound in a headphone: rich, immersive and realistic.
- 4 Shot delivers the best headphone experience possible, thanks to Polk’s 40 years of innovative high performance audio experience.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, and are built to perform for a lifetime.