Mild violence and coarse language
Others also bought
Exclusive to the Wii U:
Players can summon dozens of their favourite characters and items from the Mario™ and Legend of Zelda™ franchises exclusively in the Wii U™ version of the game.
Players will delight in producing fantastical and sometimes hilarious interactions between the Mario and Legend of Zelda characters and objects, alongside everyone’s favourite word-wielding Scribblenauts adventurer, Maxwell. Discovered Nintendo characters and objects will behave in the fun and fantastical ways they do in their respective game worlds.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is a side-scrolling Puzzle game with a substantial Action component, in which players use a magical in-game notepad to create objects that are used to complete tasks and challenges that are placed before them. Once created, objects are stored in the game's object library, and can be resummoned using their given name, and even altered for use later. Additional features include: the return of the series hero, Maxwell, now with a deeper storyline; 4-player game support; hint functionality; crisp HD graphics; and an open world game design featuring themed areas.
An All-new Unbound Scribblenauts World Comes to Wii U
Scribblenauts, the best-selling, award-winning puzzle game franchise that challenged players to imagine anything and bring it to life, is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game's hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players now have the ability to create their own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online - to be used in game or further modified as they like. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
Key Game Features
- All-New Unbound World - Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground
- Object Creator - Create original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players
- Object Library - Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use
- Multiplayer Mode - Play with a friend - drop in using a Wii remote and take control of any object in game
- Merit Board - Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards
- Open World and Themed Gameworld - Enjoy play in an open world environment, in which areas are themed
- HD Graphics - The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects