Others also bought
Originally released to critical and fan acclaim in 2006, Okami HD returns to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC with its renowned Sumi-e ink art style, now even more breathtaking than ever with updated visuals that take advantage of modern high resolutions. This latest release will feature stunning 4K graphics on Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, and supported PC hardware. Experience a tidal wave of colorful action when the BAFTA award-winning Okami HD releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on December 12, 2017.
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui, on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
- Renowned Art Style Restored in HD – Experience the magic of the awe-inspiring Sumi-e ink art style with beautifully updated visuals that take advantage of modern high resolutions.
- Go the Extra Visual Mile with 4K Support – Okami HD will look the best it ever has in stunning 4K when played on Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, and supported PC hardware.
- A Legendary Tale – Play as Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a historic white wolf, on a quest to rid the land of an evil demon’s curse and restore the land of Nippon to its former glory full of life and color.
- Screen Format Options – Players will be able to choose between playing in a modern widescreen format or the original 2007 release’s 4:3 ratio.
- Earn Bonuses in Returning Mini-games – Interactive loading game screens from the original game return, allowing players to earn bonus demon fangs which can be traded for in-game items.