Others also bought
Play as Agent 47 to take out powerful high-profile targets in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination.
Released in a day one edition SteelBook®, HITMAN: The Complete First Season will deliver the ultimate physical version of the game, with over 100 hours of gameplay. Featuring all of the Season One locations and episodes from the Prologue, France and Italy to Morocco, Thailand, USA and Japan.
Included with HITMAN: The Complete First Season box is bonus downloadable content:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ HITMAN documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- HITMAN Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation®4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions
HITMAN: The Complete First Season features all of the locations, challenges, opportunities, Escalation Contracts created by the studio and Contracts created by the community. It will also provide access to all upcoming Elusive Target live game events taking place after January 31st.
Enter a World of Assassination
Play as globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career -- the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, in the brutal stealth action game Hitman. Building a new foundation for the Hitman franchise, you will find Agent 47 here as the aspirational assassin at the absolute peak of his power. As an operative of the International Contract Agency, his job is to take out high-profile targets all over the world, supported by his long-time handler Diana Burnwood.
Each location in the game is a living sandbox, a place where every NPC has a name and every room matters. Players have complete freedom of approach over how, where and when you decide to take out your target. Creativity from players is fully expected -- you have the power and intelligence of Agent 47 at your fingertips, and it is your choice whether to use brute force or orchestrate a genuine masterpiece of assassination. An episodic structure for Hitman means an ongoing and evolving game which plays out over the course of a year, with a finale that brings the story arc together. Broadcast contract events add unique and vital missions to the Hitman experience over that time -- iImagine a target appearing for every player in the world, for a limited time only. Where your one shot counts. And when that target is gone, it is gone forever.