Grab your friends and family because it’s time to dance! The biggest music video game franchise of all time is back*, with over 60 million units sold**. Just Dance 2017 brings you over 40 new tracks, collaborative features, and new content all year long.
Join a community of more than 118 million players around the world and bust out your best moves! Dance your heart out to Cheap Thrills by Sia Ft. Sean Paul, Lean On by Major Lazer & DJ Snake Ft. MØ, and Sorry by Justin Bieber. Relive classics including Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen, or if J-Pop is your thing get down to Po Pi Po by Hatsune Miku!
From the hottest hits to family favourites, the best songs are on Just Dance 2017 including:
- Cheap Thrills – Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- Lean On – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- DADDY – PSY Ft. CL of 2NE1
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Po Pi Po – Hatsune Miku
- El Tiki – Maluma
- September – Equinox Stars
- What Is Love – Ultraclub 90
- Radical – Dyro & Dannic
- …and many more!
All of your favourite features are back!:
- World Dance Floor: The fan favourite online multiplayer dance floor is back and better than ever! Dance live with players around the world and try to compete to the top!
- Autodance: After finishing a song, the game automatically generates an “Autodance” - a funny mini-video of your performance that you can share with the rest of the Just Dance community (PS camera or Kinect required).
- Community Remix: The best performances on a selected song, submitted by players are selected every two months and integrated in a Community Remix video!
- Challenger Mode: Never dance alone! Compete against anyone at any time. Other players can send their scores for you to try and compete against them, and you can send them yours in return!
- Sweat & Playlists: Customise your workout sessions by creating playlists with your favourite tracks, or starting the non-stop shuffle mode! Track your calories burnt and time spent dancing!