This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Universe at War: Earth Assault is the next sci-fi real-time strategy game from Petroglyph, the award-winning developer comprised of ex-Westwood Studios members that developed the original Command & Conquer and C&C: Red Alert. The latest strategy game from these RTS pioneers features unprecedented levels of customization and an epic storyline set on near-future Earth. Powerful forces from across the universe have brought war to our planet. In Universe at War, you take command of several unique factions with awesome powers and spectacular units. Control massive-scale alien war machines that are fully customizable. With “Tactical Dynamics,” Universe at War’s on-the-fly tactical customization system, you can dynamically swap out weaponry, rework your tech tree, and retrain units in the middle of combat to thwart your foe and seize the advantage. This advance on the traditional rock-paper-scissors model of balance gives players even more control over how they respond and adapt to their opponent’s strategies.
- Unprecedented unit and faction customization give players the ability to change units and research in the middle of combat to overcome any challenge
- Unique multiplayer achievements that improve players’ online avatars
- Unique multiplayer games modes
- Environmental destruction and manipulation in a persistent world
- Dual-layered gameplay featuring intense tactical battles and strategic global mode where players manage resources, consolidate territories, and maneuver armies
- Real-world, modern-day environments
- Three unique factions with different play styles and abilities
- Special hero units with unique abilities
- Massive-scale units that dwarf conventional RTS units
- On-demand UI that doesn’t clutter your view of the battle
- Developed by Petroglyph, makers of Star Wars: Empire at War.