Choice is everything and it is up to you how you write your story.
Disciples: Liberation is a mature, dark fantasy strategy RPG. Liberate the land of Nevendaar and uncover the endless stories hidden within a richly detailed world, where every decision has a consequence and each wrong move could be deadly.
Explore a war-torn overworld and align with a variety of in-world factions: from a human empire tinged by religious extremism to the dark forces of the undead lead by a mad queen. Build a team to gather precious resources, sway political standing, and take on brutal beasts in intricate turn-based combat.
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270+ quests and five unique endings
- Explore a war-torn overworld: journey through 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra – and unearth the secrets hidden within the land
- Journey together: join forces with 4 in-game factions - from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives
- Write your own story: pick from four uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause
- Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use your political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and amass an army best suited to your play style; hone both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat.
- Challenge deadly bosses: test your mettle against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes