This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Am I... Am I dead?
Past Cure is a dark psychological thriller that blurs the lines between dreams and reality. An intense, cinematic, story-driven experience, blending stealth and combat gameplay. Players are challenged to use an array of skills varying from powerful time bending mental abilities to brutal melee combat and stealth kills.
After his years of torture, ex-elite soldier Ian lives in the safehouse of his brother, struggling with the consequences of the military experiments he was put through. They twisted his mind, imbued him with preternatural mental abilities such as time control and telekinesis. Driven by hallucinations and his thirst for revenge, Ian enlists his brother's help as he sets out on a thrilling hunt for the perpetrators of the conspiracy against him, and for the truth underlying his torment. On his missions Ian experiments with his new powers, quickly coming to realize their inherent danger: with each use, his sanity frays a little more, inviting the nightmarish attention of something beyond reality.
- A story-driven supernatural thriller - Past Cure is a cinematic, story-driven experience where the player follows the struggle of a broken man searching for the missing pieces of his mind. With intense cutscenes and intriguing story items throughout the levels, the player can unravel a story that will keep them guessing til the end.
- Action vs. Stealth - Be bold and engage your enemies with time-bending gun battles and brutal jaw crunching combos. Or pick the stealthy approach where evasion tactics and slick stealth takedowns allow you to outsmart your enemies in silence. Choose the right approach to each situation as there are pros and cons to each playing style.
- Mind-bending abilities - Unleash the unlocked power of Ian’s mind against those who unlocked it. To truly master the Past Cure experience, players must utilise time manipulation and astral projection to gain an edge on opponents and overcome obstacles.
- Dreams vs reality - Ian's mind is torn between the gritty real world and the nightmarish horror of his dreams. Past Cure contrasts between the cold, brutal combat orientated levels of the real world, to the more puzzle solving and survival gameplay in the abstract dreamworlds.
- Varying gameplay in 2 opposing worlds
- Real world stylish and rough action and combat focus
- Nightmare world haunting and disturbing survival horror with puzzle solving
- Deep character, unexpected twists and turns packed into an action thriller
- State of the art graphics and technology