Take the wheel
The Thrustmaster TMX comes with some very impressive technical specs. The end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels - from beginners to experienced racers - and on all types of racing circuits.
- Including a T3PA 3-pedal set - The TMX is bundled with the three-pedal Thrustmaster T3PA pedal set, whose pedals and internal structure are all 100% metal. The T3PA is fully adjustable (spacing, angle and gas pedal with an adjustable height setting), and users can even adjust the push force independently for each pedal. The optional Conical Rubber Brake Mod is also included, allowing for an authentic feel with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the pedal's travel.
- Perfectly realistic wheel - 28cm diameter racing wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, Formula 1, NASCAR, rally, etc.).
- Realistic Force Feedback effects - Experience every racing sensation to the fullest thanks to the realistic Force Feedback - the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc. A smooth, precise and silent racing wheel, featuring a mixed belt-pulley and gears system.
- All controls within easy reach - Never take your hands off the wheel, thanks to the built-in official buttons for Xbox One; Xbox Guide button, View and Menu. Easily access all social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
- Maximum racing comfort - The wheel features reinforced rubber-coated grips. Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (13cm tall), 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
- Extreme racing precision
- A rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 900 degree allows gamers to race in all vehicles with unrivalled realism
- Optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel's steering axis)
- Xbox One certified embedded software - the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One, compatible in the console's menus and compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Comes with 2 included shift-plates - 'H'-pattern (7+1) and Sequential (+/-)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter