This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Take the role of Geralt, a professional monster slayer who became embroiled in the political turmoil in the Kingdom of Temeria by helping to squash the rebellion undertaken by the Order of the Flaming Rose, and who saved the King’s life by protecting him from a witcher-like assassin.
With Assassins of Kings, remain at the center of political events and begin your quest to reveal the identity of a group of assassins responsible for the slaying of rulers across the Northern Kingdoms. Your investigation will lead you up the river Pontar into the turbulent borderland between Temeria, Kaedwen and Aedrin, where you will be entangled in a conflict between the most powerful forces of this world.
The second instalment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action. A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
Compared to the initial PC release, the Xbox 360 edition will feature lots of new and exciting content.
Additional hours of gameplay for the Xbox 360
- The Xbox 360 version will include new major adventures set in new locations. These consist of an underground system of chambers beneath Loc Muine and a temperate coniferous forest in the Loc Muine mountains, and a secret cave passage.
- The gameplay will introduce new major characters to the Witcher story. One of them is Brigida Papebrock Dame. This noble woman comes from the Temerian family Papebrock and is a 30 year old lady-in-waiting of the Temerian court.
Upgraded interface, designed specifically for the Xbox 360
- Game camera and targeting have been redesigned for the Xbox, and with upgraded pad controls, players will now be able to experience fully The Witcher 2’s spectacular and thrilling combat.
- Now the camera automatically will follow the player character movement and avoid obstacles, adjust focus based on the currently locked target. Now players can but will not be required to use the right stick to control camera in the game. This should make the game much more enjoyable for casual players.
- The new target locking system al lows the player to easily cycle through locked targets on the visible screen. It streamlines the targeting system for Xbox360, making it much easier to change targets in combat situations when you are fighting against groups of enemies.
New Game Introduction and cinematics
- All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.