Prey tells the story of Tommy, a Cherokee garage mechanic stuck on a reservation going nowhere. His life changes when an otherworldly crisis forces him to awaken spiritual powers from his long-forgotten birthright. Abducted along with his people to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth, he sets out to save himself and his girlfriend and eventually his planet. Prey is serious, dark story, based on authentic Cherokee mythology. Themes of sacrifice, love and responsibility are explored and the story dives into emotional territory not yet explored by similar games.
* Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
* Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.
* Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.
* Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
* A deep, emotional story of love and sacrifice.
* Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
* Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey.
If for any reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we can provide you with a full refund or exchange if you return it to us within 7 days after you receive the goods. Conditions apply, please see our terms and conditions.