This time it's not about winning. It's not about riding on dubs or gaudy neon lights. It's about an utter disregard for the rules of road and total domination. This time it's personal. This time it's about revenge. The sequel to 2004's racing game of the year, Burnout Revenge straps gamers into the fastest, most dangerous racer on the road. Fight dirty or go down in flames - the only rule is complete automotive anarchy.
* Revenge is Sweet – It’s not about winning, it’s about vengeance. An all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers down the path to the ultimate payback. Fight dirty and be rewarded ….
* Check Traffic – Think hockey on the highway. Now every vehicle on the road is in play and a potential target – or weapon. Ram traffic into your rivals, slam cars into vicious combo-based pile-ups and lay waste to everything in sight. Don’t fear traffic – fight it
* Traffic Attack – An all-new traffic attack mode pits gamers against the clock in a mad dash for destruction. It’s not about dodging traffic, it’s about leveling it by any means necessary
* Crash Redefined – Show Hollywood how it’s done with all-new open-ended crash junctions. With multiple start points, complex, vertically-oriented tracks and hundreds of cars begging to be decimated, Burnout Revenge is the king of crash
* Built to Battle – Designed for maximum carnage, Burnout Revenge’s tracks are loaded with massive jumps, multiple paths and nasty chokepoints to deliver the ultimate brutal car combat. Vertical takedowns and in-race crashbreakers open up new avenues for destruction
* Car Deformation – with more than 3 times the car deformation in Burnout™ 3: Takedown™, Burnout Revenge lets gamers literally rip cars to shreds
* Car Classes – All-new cars in three classes (race, muscle and crash) accentuate different play styles and power up, physically transforming as they become more powerful
* Untouchable Speed – Burnout Revenge delivers unrivaled, retina-searing speed that can only possibly be topped by the real thing
* Real World Locations – Burnout Revenge features tracks spanning three continents and inspired by real-world cities - from Detroit to Rome to Tokyo.
* Online Play – Take Burnout Revenge online for 6 player online action on Xbox Live.
If for any reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we can provide you with a full refund or exchange if you return it to us within 7 days after you receive the goods. Conditions apply, please see our terms and conditions.