This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
The Dark Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. Follow the princess Aurora, the daughter of an Austrian duke, in Lemuria in her quest to recapture the three sources of light. Helped by Igniculus the firefly, Capilli and many other friends you will meet, go through the Lemuria Kingdom and fight the dark creatures of the forest and other enemies and defeat the Dark Queen.
- Child of Light is a playable poem in which you will embody Aurora in her Quest to save the world of Lemuria of the evil Dark Queen and recover the Sun, the Moon and the stars.
- Complemented with a story carefully crafted in verse and rhyme, the breathtaking scenery of Lemuria is an invitation to explore a long lost world.
- Created by Ubisoft Montréal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales.
- Across your journey through Lemuria you will encounter many eccentric creatures, from spirits of the forest to talking mice to wicked witches and evil sea serpents. Discover a vast land with iconic locations and exciting dungeons that will evolve as Aurora regains the stolen lights.
- The Child of light
Aurora is the daughter of a duke. Endowed of the power of flight sue has the mission to save the Lemuria’s world bringing back the Light from the darkness put by the Dark Queen.
- The Firefly Igniculus
Igniculus will help Aurora in her Quest to save Lemuria all along the journey. It will fly at her side blinding the enemies and finding secret treasures necessary for Aurora’s powers.
- Aurora is transported to Lemuria, a mysterious world that needs her help. Identified as the Child of Light and granted the power of flight, she takes on the minions of Lemuria’s Dark Queen in her quest to recover the sun, the moon and the stars to return home.
- In Child of Light, you dive into a classics Adventure-RPG world. Fighting your enemies in an Active-Time Battle System, you will be able to fight alongside the firefly Igniculus and other members of Aurora’s party. Lead the two heroes of the quest with their own faculties to beat dark monsters between you and the Dark Queen who retains the Sun, the Moon and the Stars of Lemuria.
- Defeat your enemies using the faculties and abilities of your friends Finn and Igniculus.
- Child of Light enables you to lead this quest with your friend with an amazing cooperative multiplayer mode.
- You and your loved ones will be able to take the control of Aurora and her friend Igniculus