This Preowned accessory may not include the original packaging or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance that your Preowned item is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service
Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
"So, wanna fight fire with fire huh?"
Ryus rival Ken from the Street Fighter series joins Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as an echo fighter. He's based off his Street Fighter II Turbo appearance, and he's a bit faster than Ryu. Just like Ryu, he has two different final smashes, and you can use his original Street Fighter inputs to do more damage in-game. You can use your Nintendo Switch console to battle with amiibo in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
Take your Smash characters to the next level with Amiibo. Using your amiibo your character profile can learn and grow, saving levelling and customisations to the chip at the base. You can then use them to bring the fight to your friends!
- Touch your amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to bring it to life in the game
- Train your amiibo to supercharge its stats and expand its abilities
- Customize special moves for your amiibo
- Take your amiibo to a friend's house and pit your amiibo against your friends' amiibo figures
- Fight against your own amiibo to teach it new tactics
- Team up with your amiibo and fight together
- Send your amiibo into battle against your friend
- Switch (right Joy-Con)
- New Nintendo 3DS (lower screen)
- New Nintendo 3DS XL (lower screen)
- WiiU (gamepad, left side under d-pad)
- Compatible via NFC Reader/Writer accessory (sold separately):
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo 2DS
- Each amiibo figure can store 1 character profile