Ain’t No Load She Can’t Haul!
Whether on a job hauling heavy loads or sitting on the drive of a suburban house, the Pick-R-Up shouts utility with every angle – Imagine cruising, radio blaring, elbow resting on the wound-down window, sunshine glinting off the hood as you carry your cargo to its destination. In other lands they might call this work, but you see it differently; what honest endeavour could be more fun? It’s the stuff that dreams are made of. The Pick-R-Up’s advanced Chryslus nuclear-powered fusion engine, not only gives the Pick-R-Up the grunt it needs to do job at hand but is sure to give its all day after day after day, 24/7, come rain or shine, 365 days of the year, never giving up – leaving you to concentrate on the business at hand… hauling.
The Replica Pick-R-Up comes in the standard Cherry Red metallic body and would make an excellent addition to your collection.
- Metallic Paint: The lustrous deeply glossy, cherry red metallic paint (standard edition) or golden yellow metallic paint (Limited Edition, Red Rocket version).
- Chromium plated: Light cowls and front fender, door handles, door mirrors, and footplates, mix matt and reflective chrome finishes for a realistic effect.
- Die-cast: The all-metal body gives this Pick-R-Up some real heft.
- Collectible accessories: 5 Years Service enamel pin, (complements 2 Years Service pin), postcard and for the limited edition a Garage Receipt and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Opening doors: Inner detail of cockpit revealed, tailgate also lowers.
- Opening engine hood: Engine lights up with nuclear glow when hood is opened.
- Removable nuclear core: Glow-in-the-dark removable engine core – glows green when ‘charged’ by bright light.
- Scale: 1/18
- Material: Diecast Metal
- Less than 2,500 pieces worldwide