Strictly limited to 2 per customer
Create new ways to play with this highly customizable controller kit, designed to help players with disabilities play games more comfortably, for longer. Built for easy access, the controller can be operated from any 360° orientation, used on flat surfaces without needing to be held and can also be attached to an AMPS* pattern mount.
- Access™ controller
- USB cable
- 8 Pillow button caps (attached to controller)
- 4 Flat button caps
- 4 Curve button caps
- 2 Overhang button caps
- 1 Wide flat button caps
- Standard stick cap
- Dome stick cap (attached to controller)
- Ball stick cap
- 23 tags
- Quick start guide and safety guide
Customize The Controller To Match Your Needs
- Customize your layout with swappable stick and button caps
- Take your pick from the wide range of button caps included in the box; all in different shapes and designs, such as flat, curve, and overhang button caps. You can even swap in different stick caps to find the layout that suits you best.
- Clearly label which functions you map to each button using the swappable tags included in the box.
- Adjust the length of the extension arm
- Set the extension arm's position just right for you and use the lock button to secure it in place for comfort and convenience.
Flexibility, Built In From The Ground Up
- Built for easy access, from any 360° position, on different flat surfaces
- The Access™ controller’s flexible, adaptable design can fit in tabletop wheelchair trays, attach to an AMPS* pattern mount or tripod, and can be oriented 360° for the most comfortable use for you.
Easy Input Mapping On Your PS5 Console
- Map Access™ controller buttons according to your preference
- Map up to two functions onto a single button, or deactivate buttons altogether to avoid accidental pressing.
- You can even use “toggle on/off” mode, which saves you from having to hold down the same button for extended periods.
- Or, assign buttons to different positions so the commands you need are exactly where you want them – everything is easily managed and customizable from the dedicated PS5® console user interface.
- Swap between custom profiles at the push of a button
- Players can create and save up to 30 custom profiles on their PS5® console, so choosing the right settings for each game is quick and easy.
- Quickly switch between three custom profiles stored in your controller with the dedicated profile button.
- Display an on-screen preview of button mapping by long pressing the profile button.
- Adjust all stick settings, including movement sensitivity
- The “north” calibration of the analog stick is easily programmable, providing flexibility in positioning the controller at the most comfortable angle for you to reach.
- Customize stick sensitivity and deadzone to better suit your input needs.
Join Forces With Other Controllers and Devices
- Combine multiple controller functionality
- Use your Access™ controller on its own, or combined with a second Access™ controller. Need extra control? Add a DualSense™ or DualSense Edge™ wireless controller to your setup, and use multiple controllers together to fit your particular gameplay needs, or enabling collaborative play with others.
- Combine your Access™ controller with a DualSense™ or DualSense Edge™ wireless controller for added features, including haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, built-in microphone, speaker, audio jack, motion sensor, and touchpad swipe.
- Connect external buttons, specialty trigger switches, and more
- Visit “Settings” on your PS5® console to configure each external device – including third-party trigger switches and analog joysticks, extra external buttons and so on. Then map it to the function of your preference, or set stick sensitivity and deadzone.
- Quickly connect third-party accessibility accessories using the four industry standard 3.5 mm expansion ports.
Engineered to Remove Barriers to Gaming
- Designed and built with accessibility experts and gamers with disabilities
- The mission behind this controller kit is to remove barriers to play; we’re doing our best to help as many players with disabilities as possible enjoy games more easily, in greater comfort, for longer play sessions.
- The Access™ controller benefits from years of accessibility research and insight, as we strive to meet the diverse needs of gamers with disabilities; it has been holistically designed to address key shared challenges for many users.
- The aim is to offer more ways to play, for more people: from those with difficulties when interacting with a thumb stick or holding a controller, to players who struggle to press and hold small, clustered buttons and triggers.
- Its modular design empowers players with disabilities to create configurations that meet their individual needs.
- Streamlined set-up from box to console
- Accessible packaging, designed to be opened with one hand.
- An instructional onboarding flow is easily accessible on every PS5® console to help gamers or their caretakers to configure their Access™ controller according to their needs.
- The process is easy and intuitive – even for non-gaming caretakers and parents – thanks to carefully designed packaging, combined with QR codes to access even more detailed information and support.
* AMPS is an industry-standard mounting screw pattern for attaching devices to equipment, including accessibility.
First time setup of the PlayStation®5 console requires a DualSense™ wireless controller (included with PS5® consoles). DualSense™ wireless controller or PlayStation VR2 Sense™ controller may be required to fully experience or play certain games.
© 2023 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PS5”, “PlayStation Shapes Logo”, “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.