Explosive Speed. Absolute Domination.
Delivering pure performance, absolute power and unrivalled endurance.
FireCuda 530 with heatsink offers a minimalist design, anodized aluminium body, and finely textured micropore surface to improve heat transfer and lower SSD temps - making it super-efficient at maximum cooling to maintain peak performance for longer periods of time.
FireCuda 530 with heatsink is also compatible with PS5™ systems. Our built-in SSD and heatsink combo meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions.
- Seagate® FireCuda® 530 with heatsink
- Rescue Data Recovery Services*
*not available in all countries
- Performance Nothing Short of Sinister - blistering performance and unrivalled endurance - seize the power.
- Speed Reigns - The Fastest FireCuda Ever - FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering:
- Blistering transfer speeds of up to 7,300 MB/s
- Absolute power to make content creations apps run faster and smoother
- Lightning-fast video rendering and exporting
- Responsive performance built for accelerated gaming and sustained abuse - record, download, rewrite, repeat
- Absolute Performance - Up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe™ SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs - the FireCuda 530 redefines speed.
- Cool Speed Ahead - NVMe PCIe Gen4 extreme speeds generate extra heat. That's why Seagate partnered with EKWB - the leaders in heat management - to develop FireCuda 530's custom heatsink. Built from a high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish to help maximise cooling efficiency, this built-in heatsink helps minimise thermal throttling while maximising peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Form and Function - Low-profile heatsink design allows for installation in tighter spaces, and premium dark gunmetal grey anodization creates additional micropores in the material surface to promote cooling properties.
- Endurance Unleashed - Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance with:
- 0.7 Drive Writes per Day - fill and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years
- 1.8 Million Hours Mean Time Between Failures - for trusted reliability
- Up to 5,100 TB Total Terabytes Written - durability delivered
- Latest Tech - Push your rig to its limit - the FireCuda 530 is built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND for the most advanced speed and durability.
- Plug and Play Expansion for PS5™ - The FireCuda 530 with heatsink is compatible with PS5™ consoles and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions. FireCuda's built-in heatsink and SSD combo makes for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
*PlayStation 5 Beta System Software Required
- Capacity: 2TB
- Dimensions: H 9.6mm x W 24.2mm x D 9.6mm
- Weight: 47g
- System Requirements:
- M.2 (M key) slot
- PCIe® G4 ×4 interface (backwards compatible with PCIe G3 interface)
- Windows® 10