Base-Building Strategy meets Intense Action RPG
As Captain Ashley S. Nowak, "the Riftbreaker," you enter a one-way portal to Galatea 37, a distant planet at the far reaches of the Milky Way. Your purpose is to build and develop a base that will allow travel to and from Earth for further colonisation. Ashley's Mecha Suit, which she calls "Mr Riggs," can withstand the harshest environmental conditions and has a full range of equipment for base construction, resource extraction, specimen gathering, and of course combat. It is also capable of travelling through rifts that connect space across vast distances.
- Base Building - Your task is to construct a two-way rift connected to Earth. This will be a very complex undertaking requiring enormous amounts of energy. Simple solar collectors and a few tons of steel will not be enough. You will need to build up an intricate chain of mines, refineries, power plants, and research facilities to complete this mission.
- Exploration - Galatea 37 is an unknown planet in the Sycorax belt of the Milky Way galaxy. Remote surveys have detected that it is inhabitable and perfect for colonisation. The planet is full of rare minerals and substances that can be found scattered across the globe. Various biomes will surprise you with unknown fauna and flora, as well as harsh weather conditions. Construct local outposts in resource-rich locations to transport the required resources using rift technology.
- Defence - Your presence on this planet will not go unnoticed! As you build up your industry and disrupt the natural order, the planet will start to see you as a threat. Build up your defences. Construct walls, barriers, and defence towers as the attacks get stronger with every passing day. You will face thousands of hostile creatures trying to eliminate your presence.
- Hack, Slash, Shoot - Mr Riggs can be equipped with powerful weapons and abilities that will allow you to take on the largest of beasts. You will need to be ready to face lots of hostile alien creatures as you explore the planet.
- Gather Samples and Strange Artifacts - Felled beasts will drop valuable research specimens as well as rare resources. Use everything you can gather to research and craft new technologies, buildings, weapons, and equipment. You can also scout the terrain using your sensors and dig for treasure buried underground.
- Research - Use your gathered samples to research new technologies that will help you build up your base, improve your defences, develop new blueprints for your Mecha Suit, or improve existing technologies.