This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
So… is that your final answer?
Put your general knowledge and your reflection skills to the test in "Who wants to be a millionaire?" the official game! Gather all your knowledge and get the jackpot while avoiding all the trick questions facing you: re-live the suspenseful ambience of the “Who wants to be a millionaire?” TV show!
With 15 questions to answer, it will become harder and harder for the player to increase the prize fund: over 3,000 themed questions waiting to be answered (geographic, science, history, but also entertainment or arts), a growing difficulty while making progress and the pressure from the audience and the host…
Official music and sound effects, country-dedicated sets and host behaviour… all the ingredients are here to put the player under pressure and experience the “real” TV show! All 6 iconic countries are represented in the game, each with its own set and with a batch of 2,000 dedicated questions in their mother tongues: the United Kingdom, the USA, Spain, Italy, France and Germany!
- Re-live the suspense and the unequalled atmosphere of the famous over 30-year old TV show created in 1998.
- Answer correctly to 15 questions in a row to increase your fund and win the maximum gain! Unlock questions packs by collecting “Neurons” in practicing and playing solo or with friends.
- Select the themes you practice and train on special sessions to improve your general knowledge and increase the odds of winning the jackpot.
- The game offers a complete multiplayer experience with various and unseen game modes: “Family”, “Cooperative”, “One at a Time”, “Every Man for Himself” and “Battle Royale”, to play up to 10 in LAN and up to 100 online!
- The “Family” mode has been specially created with children-tailored questions included, for the players to play as a family no matter how old they are.
- In the “Cooperative” mode, team up with up to 3 other players and gather to give the right answer together.
- In the “One at a Time” mode, compete with up to 9 other players in LAN by sharing the controller: make a single mistake and you lose!
- The “Every Man for Himself” mode consists in answering the most questions in a row to earn bonus points: the one with the largest amount of points in the end will win!
- Finally, the “Battle Royale” mode is here to make you compare your general knowledge with up to 99 players online: the last man standing will be the greatest champion!