The first isometric party-based computer RPG set in the Pathfinder fantasy universe
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition is the ultimate single-player RPG experience based on the acclaimed Pathfinder series. Explore and conquer with your party the Stolen Lands of Golarion, a world rich with history, mystery and conflict featuring real-time combat or optional turn-based fights. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition includes:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker full game
- The Wildcards DLC
- Varnhold's Lot DLC
- Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC
- Bloody Mess DLC
- Arcane Unleashed DLC
- Royal Ascension DLC
- Story-Rich - In the world of Golarion, explore the Stolen Lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries: Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands.
- Conquer - Conquer new regions as claim them as your own, carving your kingdom from the wilderness.
- Characters Customisation - create heroes (or villains) and customise your character choosing from more than 1000 different abilities, skills, and feats.
- Focus on Companions - Meet with iconic characters from the Pathfinder setting itself in your journey. You’ll need to decide who to trust and who to observe, as each companion has a plan, alignment and goals that may differ from yours
- Kingdom Building - Expand your Kingdom, opening up new territories and allowing you to build new towns and community.
- Play Your Way (new) - Choose your way to fight in real-time with pause or switch to turn-based mode to have better control over the fight placement.