Death End Re;Quest 2 Day 1 Edition Includes:
- Death End Re;Quest 2 Full Game
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- Set of 8 Trading Cards
- 4 x Chibi Sticker Set
- A2 Wall Poster
- Collectors Box
A World infested by Bugs
World's Odyssey blended, fantasy-based RPGs of the past with the splendour of modern technology. It put its developer, Enigma, on the cusp of industry notoriety. Just when the game's hype was reaching critical mass, its director, Shina Ninomiya, went missing, ceasing development on what seemed to be the most promising game of the decade.
A year after the halt on development, the game suddenly resurfaced - albeit, as a grotesque version of its former self. Inside the game, corruption took many forms. Sometimes, as bug-shaped monsters lurking for prey. Other times, as an NPC, flirting too closely to the human touch. Everything was being turned upside down...
- You can move freely around the battlefield. Strategize before defeating your enemies - This game uses a turn-based command battle system. There will be 3 members in battle, and you can switch characters in and out during your turn. The order of turns is determined by the speed of each character. At the start of each character's turn, they are able to move about freely on the field, so you can choose to perform combos with your character, or attack from outside the enemy's range to keep units safe.
- Perform up to three actions in one turn - The Triact system allows players to take three actions in one turn. Actions include the "Attack", "Item", or "Guard" under the "Skill" menu. Selecting multiple of the same skill compounds effects. For example, by choosing "Attack, Guard, Guard", you may attack, and your guard will be stronger than usual, allowing you to strategize the potency of your skills.
- Send enemies flying! - When using either "Action" or "Command", some attacks within the Triact can initiate a "knockback" which blasts your enemies across the battlefield. Knockbacks deal your enemies damage, while also damaging "field bugs", tiny insects lurking around the battlefield that carry negative effects. If you blast an enemy monster into another, both receive additional damage. If an enemy is knocked into an ally, she may perform the "knock blow" action, which allows her to strike the incoming foe for a devastating combo.
- Obtain new skills by initiating the Flash Drive - The Flash Drive system allows you to perform unique skills that initiate only when a certain combination is performed in the Triact. Each character has a variety of skills at their disposal, but some are only discoverable by performing them with the Flash Drive system. Even at lower levels, players can initiate extremely powerful skills to turn the tide in battle. However, using these intense skills requires a lot of SP (Skill Points), which can limit the amount of time these skills can be used in battle if the SP gauge is too low. Experiment with skill combinations to complete all skill sets!