Death End Re;Quest 2 Day 1 Edition Includes:
- Death End Re;Quest 2 Full Game
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- Set of 8 Trading Cards
- 4 x Chibi Sticker Set
- A2 Wall Poster
- Collectors Box
Hack into death's despair
Mai Toyama seeks an escape from her traumatic past. She becomes enrolled at Wordsworth, an all-girls dormitory situated in the small, mountainous town known as Le Choara where it was rumoured that her sister, Sanae, was last seen. Hopeful, Mai seeks to find her kin, but she soon finds terrifying inhabitants which lurk throughout the town after dark. At night, Le Choara's streets are filled with Shadow Matter - a horrific group of menacing creatures. Around every cobblestone corner, Mai discovers that her hope finding her sister lies beneath the long-buried secrets which haunt Le Choara.
- Overkill Brings Huge Rewards - The Overkill system is an added feature where characters can stack damage beyond the health of an enemy for bonus experience! Try to inflict as much damage to all the monsters for bigger rewards.
- Beware of the Berserker - During dungeon exploration and battle, a faceless, black figure will appear out of nowhere. The figure will also display an area of attack once it appears. Mai and her squad must step away from the Berserker's area of attack, as it will instantly kill anyone with one single blow. Runaway from the Berserker in a dungeon or defeat all existing monsters in the battlefield to escape!
- Day'n'Night - Mai will need to explore the town of Le Choara during the day and speak with townspeople to find out clues as to where her sister is. By night, Mai will fight her way through dark creatures stylized in a turn-based RPG. Experience the story through the lens of a visual novel during the day and battle it out against horrific creatures by night!
- Don't Call it a Knockback - The Knockback system is back in Death End re;Quest 2, but this time, Mai and her squad can smack Shadow Matter even harder! Combo your attacks by flinging monsters to other party members!