A fully customizable, high-quality pro controller
The C40 TR Controller is a fully customizable, high-quality pro controller built for the serious gamer. Durable and serviceable, the C40 TR Controller features swappable, replaceable analog stick and D-Pad modules as well as remappable rear buttons, allowing for multiple configurations and increased speed and accuracy for any playstyle and any genre. Seamless performance in wired or wireless modes with high-fidelity wireless audio. Free software to create and share custom controller profiles. With up to 12+ hours of battery life, the C40 TR Controller is made to outlast your game.
- Rear buttons allow critical functions to be performed without removing your thumbs from the sticks. Remapping makes it easy to setup any function for rear button activation.
- Most pro controllers fail when the analog stick modules loosen or lose accuracy. C40 TR offers the ability to replace your stick module, effectively lengthening the lifespan of the controller 3-4x that of other products. Also allows users to setup the controller in Parallel (PS4) or Offset (XBox) stick configuration.
- Allows the user to perform trigger functions without having to depress the triggers fully. Useful for most FPS titles where hyper-quick actions can be the difference between winning and losing.
- Many gamers use the 3.5mm jack on their headset to listen to game sound and voice chat. The C40 TR delivers higher fidelity wireless audio than the PlayStation 4 DualShock controller. The C40 TR is the only 3rd party controller to offer wireless audio via the 3.5mm jack.
- RF Transmitter: 2.4Ghz
- Wireless Latency: 5ms
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Audio: 3.5mm Jack
- System Requirements: Data/Power - Micro USB, Weight: 310g, Dimensions L:168mm W:108mm H:53mm