The base game (Morrowind, Summerset or Elsweyr) is required for play - sold separately. The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor content will become available to play online upon server activation on 10 June 2020.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition includes:
- Vampire Lord Statue
- Set of four Collector's Coins
- Exclusive Steelbook
- Map of Western Skyrim
- One month ESO Plus
In-game digital content:
- Exclusive Mount: Crypt Warden Death Hound
- Exclusive Pet: Death Hound
- Exclusive Skyrim Emote Pack
- Exclusive Outfit Style: Sword Thane Outfit Style
- Exclusive Memento: Orb of Magnus
Explore the Dark Heart of Skyrim
The Dark Heart of Skyrim beats from the depths in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor. Explore the snow-swept region of Western Skyrim and face an ancient vampiric army as part of a year-long gothic adventure.
- Part of a year-long gothic adventure - Stop a powerful Vampire Lord from enslaving Tamriel in the Dark Heart of Skyrim, a gothic tale of sinister secrets and deadly betrayals. The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is the next stage in the epic story that begins with the Harrowstorm DLC and continues throughout the entire year.
- Explore Western Skyrim - Venture through an iconic land, almost 1000 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Traverse the frozen tundra and snowy mountains of the Nord homeland and delve into the perilous depths of long-forgotten Blackreach.
- An ancient evil - Terrible monsters, led by a Vampire Lord, rise from the depths of Blackreach, intent on devouring souls to fuel their fiendish plans. As darkness consumes the land, Skyrim needs heroes to restore the light.
- Discover Tamriel's history - Travel across Tamriel to recover lost artifacts with the new Antiquities System. Scry the location of ancient relics and excavate them to uncover Tamriel's hidden history and become a world-renown Archaeologist!
- All-new adventures - Explore the land of the Nords and encounter a people as unique and stalwart as Skyrim itself! This all-new zone features a macabre main story, exciting side quests, terrifying world bosses, dangerous delves, and more.
- A new trial: Kyne's Aegis - Defend the island bastion of Kyne's Aegis in a massive 12-player trial and protect the besieged villagers from invading Sea Giants. Battle hordes of monstrous raiders and three challenging bosses in this new PvE group challenge.
- New world events: Harrowstorms - Supernatural Harrowstorms plague Western Skyrim, draining the life energy of anyone caught within and transforming them into ravenous monsters or mindless zombies. Band together and shut down these world events before the very soul of Skyrim is lost.
- New rewards: Skyrim's Bounty - Earn, unlock, and loot a massive selection of new and unique rewards found within the snow-swept region of Western Skyrim, including six armour sets, tons of collectables, Achievements, items, and more!