This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
This game requires PlayStation VR & PlayStation Camera to play.
Welcome to ARK Park
ARK Park is a virtual reality multiplayer adventure game designed from the ground up to immerse players in a realistic dinosaur theme park. This interactive experience will fulfil your dreams of entering a world where living, breathing dinosaurs still roam the Earth. Freely explore this grand, virtual world where there's no set plotline or schedule. Join your friends in multiplayer park tours to share the thrill of witnessing over a hundred prehistoric creatures up-close and personal.
- Day & Night Cycles - ARK Park features a real-time day and night cycle, with four different times of day represented – day, evening, night and dawn. Keep in mind that the time of day affects local creatures and biomes, causing some to present themselves only at certain times.
- A Rich Variety of Ancient Creatures - There are over 50 different ancient species in ARK Park. Players can interact, tame, or even fend them off. When exploring the wilderness, players can use a gene scanner to collect gene fragments from prehistoric creatures. These can be used to reveal detailed information about the creature(s) or even unlock blueprints for crafting.
- Dino Breeding - Within the Forest Trail, players can fulfil their dream of having a pet dinosaur. Hatch dino eggs at the incubator to acquire your own baby dinosaur!
- Incubation: First one must obtain dinosaur eggs through various means, such as exploration or gifts. Once obtained, place the egg into the incubator to hatch it. Different types of eggs will require different times to hatch.
- Taming: To ensure your baby dino grows up healthy, you must check up on them regularly. Use the control panel at the bottom right of the dinosaur’s cage to check their growth status and satiation rate. They will continue to grow even when you are offline, so make sure they’ve been well fed!
- Vehicles and Mounts
- Shuttle: Take the Crystal shuttle to experience an amazing ride across the park and ocean.
- Jeep: Take a jeep ride through the perilous Sequoia Rainforest while enduring the chattering driver.
- Dinosaur mount: After raising a dinosaur to a fully grown state, they will become ridable as a mount and take you on a wonderful trail excursion.
- Crafting Items - Within the Forest Trail is an integrated holographic crafting table. With this holographic device, players can forge various items, including weapons. Why would you need a weapon at the park? You may soon find out…
- Unlocking Blueprints: Unlock different blueprints using the gene fragments you have collected. Once a blueprint has been unlocked, you can craft the item using the holographic crafting table.
- Crafting: Using the holographic crafting table, a holographic model of the item will be displayed along with the required material and the quantity. If the requirements are met, press the Craft button at the bottom right to begin crafting.
- Defending Brainwave Towers - Throughout the park are towers called Brainwave Towers. These towers are used to inhibit the dinosaurs from viewing humans as a threat, or food. Occasionally these towers will break down and you may find yourself defending them from rampaging dinos.
- This mode is split into levels. During a level, Dinos will attempt to attack the tower in waves. Defeat all the attacking dino waves to complete a level. Successfully completing a level will then unlock the next one. There are three difficulties available, each corresponding to a different time of day - day, dusk and night.