This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
The return of a legendary off-road racing game!
Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline-boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
- Rally: Rally is a unique sport, comprised of several timed stages, called "specials". The teams reconnoitre these sectors, compiling notes about them. This valuable information enables the co-driver to tell the driver what lies ahead.
- V-Rally Cross: If any one word can suffice to define V-Rallycross, it's "spectacular". For years it was the refuge of group B monsters, cars so powerful that FIA banished them from the world rally championship. A few visionaries then had the idea to race these vehicles on tracks that are less than one kilometre long, making for wild competitions.
- Extreme-Khana: Extreme-Khana is a combination of several disciplines: drifting, rallycross (with respect to the rather untamed cars), and time attack. Added to all that is a dash of the drivers' genius and creativity. Extreme-Khana is one of the most incredible motorsports on the planet.
- Buggy: Buggy mode is very specific to V-Rally 4. You will need more than just your driving skills to come out on top. There are different routes through the off-road tracks: it's up to you to find the shortest path to victory. In addition to being a good driver, you also need to be clever!
- Hillclimb: In Hillclimb, the course gains altitude. Your driving skills at the wheel of phenomenally powerful cars are put to a severe test over long and winding tracks. Hillclimbs are doubtless one of the most dangerous and demanding disciplines in motorsport.