This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Same great series, even after 30 years!
In the events of Mega Man 11, long-time moustachioed series villain Dr Wily is back to his mischievous ways and has had a true flash of evil genius, deciding to invest in an ambitious idea from his time at Robot University where he studied alongside Dr Light, Mega Man’s benevolent creator. Dr Light, who also recalls this inventive idea, decides to upgrade Mega Man with this powerful prototype known as the Double Gear system, installing it into his circuits and expanding his abilities for the greatest fight yet for everlasting peace. In a new trailer released today, available on the Capcom Press Centre, fans can get a first look at the all-new Double Gear system as well as formal introductions to two of the game’s new Robot Master bosses: the egotistical brick-building Block Man and the electrifying speed demon Fuse Man.
The veteran development team behind this new entry has retained the series’ core gameplay gamers have come to know and love. Jump, slide, shoot, and more through challenging stages and Robot Masters. Defeating them and absorbing their powers is the heart of the game and swapping between all the new powers is now easier and faster than ever through a useful weapon wheel.
- The Double Gear system in Mega Man 11 adds a unique new twist on the satisfying platforming action, offering options to enhance Mega Man’s speed and power on the fly:
- Speed Gear - Introduces the ability to slow the flow of time, a useful tool for many situations such as navigating tricky platforming sections or avoiding fast-moving enemies or obstacles.
- Power Gear - Allows players to charge the Mega Buster to a new level, and weapon-based abilities become even more robust.
- Double Gear - When at critical health, Mega Man will gain access to a hidden ability to activate both gears simultaneously, unleashing maximum power and allowing for deft maneuvers in the direst situations.
- Prove your skills on challenging special stages! - Complete each stage as fast as you can! Based on the classic Time Attack mode, each Challenge provides new ways to put yourself to the test! After each Challenge, you can check your ranking on the online leaderboard, upload replays, and more!
- New Items in Dr Light's Lab - Collect Bolts from levels and enemies, then use them in Dr Light's Lab to create new items and upgrades! Each part you add gives Mega Man different abilities. Add and remove them to adapt to any situation!
- Difficulty Settings - Mega Man 11 features multiple difficulty settings for players of all levels. Want those ultra-tough challenges you've come to expect in a Mega Man? Try Superhero mode. Don't want instant death from hazards and pitfalls? Then play on Newcomer instead!