Tear up Rod Laver Arena
AO Tennis is the most advanced tennis game ever produced. It combines fully licensed, photo-realistic players with a decade’s worth of historical shot data that enhances their AI so that they play just like their real-life counterparts, right down to shot selection at any given point of time in a match. Comprehensive career, tournament and online play modes make this the most in-depth tennis game ever created, and sets a new standard for what a tennis game can offer fans.
- Play the Australian Open - AO Tennis is the officially licensed game of the Australian Open. Take the title in Singles, Doubles or Mixed Doubles.
- Licensed Players and Stadia - Dozens of fully licensed male and female players, including Rafael Nadal and Angelique Kerber in licensed tennis stadia such as Rod Laver Arena.
- Artificial Intelligence - Based on ten years of ball tracking data taken from Australian Open championship matches, players behave as they would in real life.
- Motion Capture - Professional players have been 3D scanned and motion captured in order to bring the most authentic tennis game to date.
- Hardcourt, Clay or Grass - Play on your surface of choice, each has a distinct play style and presents different challenges.
- Career Mode - Start out as a star, or work your way from the bottom, climbing through the rankings, all the way to #1 in the world.
- Play Online - Challenge the world and become the world champion from the comfort of your living room.
- Player Creator - Comprehensive player creator allows you to create yourself or anyone else - bring your game to the world’s best!
- Customisation - Comprehensive Clothing, Stadium and Logo creators. Bring any element you want from the real world into the game for maximum customisation and authenticity.