This product is also compatible with PC - PC compatibility not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Push your skills to the limit
Thrustmaster presents T-GT, the ultimate Thrustmaster racing simulator for Gran Turismo Sport and for future Gran Turismo games: pro-level drivers will benefit from unique new technologies to experience all car behaviours and anticipate all track conditions. Push your skills to the limit and get ready for the competitions.
- 3-pedal Pedal Set
- T-Turbo Power Supply
- Clamping System
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
- T-DFB techno: Exclusive for GT Sport - Combining brushless motors' refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment. And adding suspension and vibration effects via the steering column gives more information.
- Thrustmaster T-GT Servo base - T-DFB Depth and linear Feedback system (40W) + industrial-class brushless motor! (50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force)
- Detachable Leather Wrapped Wheel:
- 4 rotary selectors
- 12 positions
- 2 mini-sticks
- 2 metal paddle shifters
- T3PGT: 3 metal pedals included
- Sturdy: GT Metal Pedal heads with metal arms and metal inner structure with long-range of travel
- Progressive: Brake pedal with progressive resistance conic brake mod
- Adjustable: Accelerator and clutch pedals adjustable in height and spacing
- T-LIN: Thrustmaster T-GT ensures Force Feedback LINEARITY - The force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. Cars' behaviour and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with more details and dynamics (+50%).
- T-40VE - The T-GT motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
- T-DFB: Exclusive technology for Gran Turismo Sport - T-DFB: Years of collaboration with Polyphony have resulted in the creation of in-depth sensations in the steering column. Combining brushless motors' refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment. Adding suspension and vibration effects via the steering column gives drivers more information with which to analyze and experience cars' behaviour and physics, and therefore anticipate and instantly react to track conditions. Thrustmaster T-DFB is exclusive for GT Sport and for future Gran Turismo games.
- T-M.C.E - T-M.C.E: (patent pending) Motor-Cooling-Embedded system maintains linearity and dynamics with the new T-40VE motor. It provides 50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force, and heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
- T-F.O.C - H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) (U.S. patent number 8,920,240) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. (Field Oriented Control) algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
- T-Turbo Power - Toroïdal: toroïdal-shaped for optimized efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts
- Compatibility with PS4 & PC
- GT mode on PS4: only for GT Sport. T-DFB technology is exclusive to this mode. In total, 25 action buttons are available: this is a unique feature on PS4.
- OTHER mode on PS4: for all other PS4™ racing games.
- OTHER mode on PC*: for all PC racing games. This mode offers up to 25 action buttons
*PC compatibility not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment