You are the last Genetic Infantryman
A pioneering tactical shooter and landmark comic book adaptation, Rogue Trooper is back, remastered and revitalised in true high definition.
Experience acclaimed combat and explosive third-person action in this BAFTA-nominated tale of betrayal and revenge at the far reaches of the galaxy.
Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone Massacre, you stalk the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet.
Your mission? Fight your way across the chemical-blasted wastes of Nu-Earth - a planet ravaged by an endless apocalyptic war – in search of the Traitor General… and payback!
- Rogue, remastered - A classic returns with HD graphics, remodelled assets, dynamic lighting, enhanced geometry, new special effects and more. New features also include modern controls, extra difficulty settings and a revamped cover system.
- Acclaimed campaign - Fight through 13 expansive missions in a diverse campaign penned by famed writer Gordon Rennie. Battle the insidious Nort regime across iconic locations from the Rogue Trooper comic including the Quartz Zone, Petrified Forest and Harpo’s Ferry.
- Cutting-edge combat - Experience Rogue Trooper’s timeless blend of stealth-action gameplay, cover-based combat and epic set-pieces. Tackle objectives as you cut your way through a swathe of Nort footsoldiers and vehicles with Lazookas, explosives, turrets and more.
- Enhanced abilities - Your biochips aren’t just there for conversation, they are your tactical edge! Gunnar turns your rifle into a sentry gun and boosts your accuracy under fire. Helm offers tactical advice and distracts enemies. Bagman can manufacture custom ammo, salvage parts, upgrade weapons and even lay minefields!
- Online co-op - Test your mettle in online co-op for 2-4 players and relive the events leading up to the main campaign. Defend your position against incoming waves of deadly Norts in ‘Stronghold’, or fight your way to safety in ‘Progressive’ mode!