This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Following on from the BAFTA-winning GRID and BAFTA-nominated GRID 2, GRID Autosport is the new racing game from Codemasters® that brings alive the experience of becoming a professional racing driver. Immersing gamers in a world of contemporary motorsport with a wide range of different disciplines and series, players will choose how to build and shape their career. It’s a world of breadth, of depth, of intensity and, of course, of the excitement that only racing cars can deliver.
Racing alongside a teammate, players must overcome key rivals and satisfy team sponsors in ferocious races where every pass and position counts. In GRID Autosport’s huge career, gamers specialise in their favourite racing discipline or conquer them all; players will feel the aggression of the pack in Touring Cars, manage tyre wear and race into the night in Endurance events, race Open-Wheel cars with precision, show car control in Tuner events and react on the fly in Street races.
Each unique category features series dedicated to different classes, including Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many, many more. Bursting with content, GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world’s most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune and upgrade.
GRID Autosport’s features and tone have been shaped through consultation with the GRID community, professional racing drivers and the experts from AUTOSPORT magazine. This includes the return of an in-car view and the most authentic handling in a GRID game yet. Multiplayer racing is powered by RaceNet to deliver new challenges every week from launch and sees the introduction of all-new RaceNet Racing Clubs for online team competition. Party modes, Demolition Derby and competitive split-screen modes all compliment the game’s extensive career mode and expansive core online game.
GRID Autosport delivers the most amount of content in the series yet and a truly authentic motorsport feel, but does not lose sight of what makes a GRID game a GRID game - it’s all about the race.
- BUILD A PRO RACING CAREER – Players will live out their professional race driver dream. In a huge career, gamers join and switch teams, earn sponsor rewards, beat rivals and race with a teammate. Gamers can choose their favourite style of racing or conquer them all.
- EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT RACING STYLES – Five radically different racing styles give unique experiences and require different race strategy. Handle contact in Touring Cars, race into the night over extended periods in Endurance competitions, use slip-streaming and race cleanly in Open-Wheel cars, show car control in Tuner competitions and progress through claustrophobic packs in intense Street Races.
- WIDE RANGE OF SERIES – Featuring only the most exciting classic and contemporary high performance cars, gamers will compete in series dedicated to Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many, many more.
- A WORLD OF AUTOSPORT - GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the huge career and core online game is complimented with Party Modes plus competitive split-screen.
- RACENET MULTIPLAYER INTEGRATION – Gamers can join with friends to form Racing Clubs and race under team colours against other Clubs in the community as clan style gaming comes to GRID Autosport. Players will also receive new challenges every week, track their stats and climb leaderboards powered by RaceNet.
- REALISTIC AI – Feel the pressure of racing wheel-to-wheel against advanced, realistic driver AI who will defend their line, take chances or spin out under pressure depending on their personalities. AI will adapt to the racing style taking place for an authentic experience, for instance, racing more cleanly in Open-Wheel events, or making contact in Touring Cars.
- PERFORMANCE UPGRADES & TUNING - Each vehicle in the game can be tuned to suit a player’s racing preference with details such as downforce, gear ratios and suspension all able to be adjusted. Players can also earn performance upgrades, for example, engine upgrades, improved brakes and weight reductions, to gain the on-track advantage in career mode and online.
- INTENSE RACING – In front of cheering crowds, every pass counts and every position matters. Players become immersed in the race with the return of in-car view and can use teammate controls and radio comms to ask teammates to attack or defend.
- FEEDBACK DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT – Codemasters has consulted extensively with the Community, racing drivers and experts from AUTOSPORT magazine in designing and producing GRID Autosport. Their collective contributions have been hundreds and hundreds of individual tweaks and changes to the game, including the handling of individual cars and the race experience overall, plus a feature set informed by what core Codemasters fans want.