This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice” and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi – and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
As its name implies, The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies that will be seen and experienced for the first time: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM), by Pixelux Entertainment, and euphoria by NaturalMotion Ltd. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics™ system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles.
DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment so that everything reacts exactly as it should – wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, as a revolutionary behavioral-simulation engine, euphoria enables interactive characters to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behavior on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time.
- Learn the secrets of Darth Vader and his Jedi-hunting Secret Apprentice in an all-new storyline bridging the gap between the Episode III and IV feature films.
- Create devastating attack combos using the Secret Apprentice’s lightsaber and over-the-top Force powers – Force push, grip, repulse and lighting. Upgrade and master these powers to leave a path of destruction behind you in your quest to rid the Galaxy of the Jedi.
- The Secret Apprentice doesn’t just defeat his enemies with the Force - he hurls them through walls, smashes them into objects, shocks them with lightning, and even transforms them into Force-charged bombs capable of massive destruction.
- Experience the Star Wars universe with incredibly detailed next-generation visuals that bring the Secret Apprentice and his adventures to startling life. From the fungus-covered world of Felucia to the forest-dense Wookiee home world of Kashyyyk, players will find themselves immersed in living, breathing environments created specifically for The Force Unleashed.
- Hunt down Jedi masters and all new enemies created just for the game, such as the Force-sensitive Felucians and the junkyard droids of Raxus Prime.
- The Force Unleashed is not only LucasArts’ first internally developed title for next-generation consoles but also represents the first in-game collaboration of talents and technology between LucasArts and Industrial Light & Magic, two companies finally under one roof at the new Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco.
- The Force Unleashed debuts Digital Molecular Matter from Pixelux (pixeluxentertainment.com) and euphoria behavioral simulation from NaturalMotion Ltd. (naturalmotion.com). Objects and enemies react with incredible realism, whether cut down by a lightsaber or hurled through the air using Force powers.