The Elemental Spirit of Air
Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analogue audio, Audio-Technica high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that's all too rare in the gaming world. The elemental spirit of air inspires the natural, open-back design of the ATH-GDL3 headset, delivering a spacious, immersive listening experience.
- A Purity of Sound That's Rare in Gaming: High-Fidelity Gaming - Inside the open-back housings are large 45 mm drivers that provide high-resolution audio with exquisite detail. The left earcup has a built-in volume control dial and a mute switch for convenient control of the professional-quality boom microphone.
- Hours of Gaming Comfort: Extremely Lightweight - The spacious, open-back design provides a truly immersive experience. At less than 220 grams, the headset is nearly as light as air, allowing you to game for hours in comfort.
- Which Design is Right For You?: Open-Back vs. Closed-Back - Let's explore the key differences between open-back and closed-back designs. Selecting the right form factor for your gaming situation will greatly enhance your listening experience.
- A more open/wide soundstage - as if the source is all around you:
- Open earcup design uses less material resulting in an extremely lightweight headphone
- A cooler, more comfortable fit over extended play
- Stay aware of your surroundings during gaming sessions
- A more balanced fidelity listening experience
- A more closed/focused soundscape - creating a powerful audio experience
- Closed-back design keeps intense gaming isolated from others around you
- Blocks external distractions during gaming sessions
- An enhanced bass listening experience
- Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, laptops, PCs, and other devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.