Professional Optics, Webcam Form Factor
Facecam packs a pro-grade lens with a cutting-edge image sensor. High-speed circuitry that outputs uncompressed 1080p60 video without artifacts. App control and onboard memory to recall image settings on all your computers.
Up to 82 degree field of view lets you frame your face or reveal your surroundings, while a fixed focus range ensures that you always stay in crystal-clear focus. Optimized for indoor use, a premium SONY® STARVIS™ CMOS sensor enables Facecam to capture extraordinary detail and minimal noise. So you’ll look amazing on Twitch, YouTube, Zoom, everywhere online — in all lighting conditions.
- Elgato Prime Lens: f/2.4 24 mm* all-glass studio quality optics.
- Sony® STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor: optimised for indoor use.
- Advanced Image Engine: uncompressed video without artifacts.
- True Full HD: stunning 1080p resolution at a fluid sixty frames per second.
- High-Speed Circuitry: USB 3.0 interface transfers image data with lowest latency.
- Up to 82 degree field of view: frame your face or reveal your surroundings.
- Optimized Fixed Focus: move freely and always stay in focus.
- Camera Hub App: set FOV, brightness, exposure, and more.
- Flash Memory: save video settings directly to the camera.
- Seamless Mounting: monitor clamp with a 1/4-inch thread.
- Supported Resolutions (uncompressed): 1080p60, 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30, 540p60, 540p30
- Optics: Elgato Prime Lens (all-glass)
- Focus Range: 30 - 120 cm (11.8 - 47.2 in)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal Length: 24 mm (*full-frame equivalent)
- Field of View: 82° (diagonal)
- Sensor: Sony® STARVIS™CMOS
- Connection: USB 3.0 (or better), Type C
- Dimensions: W 79 x H 48 x D 58 mm | 3.1 x 1.9 x 2.3 in (without mount)
- Weight: 96 g |0.21 lb (without privacy cap and mount)