Dominate with superior sound
ROG Delta S gaming headset delivers impeccably clear, detailed audio to give serious gamers the edge to win. It features industry-leading, hi-fi-grade ESS 9281 with QUAD DAC™ technology and the ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone. At a total weight of just 300 grams, and with ergonomic D-shaped ROG Hybrid ear cushions, ROG Delta S offers unmatched comfort during extended gaming sessions. Its USB-C® connector allows you to play on your PC and then jump to your gaming console or mobile device without having to change headsets.
- Asus ROG Delta S Lightweight USB-C Gaming Headset
- Detachable microphone
- User guide
- ROG Hybrid ear cushion
- USB-C to USB 2.0 (Type-A) adapter
- High-Resolution ESS 9281 Quad-DAC - The ESS 9281 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) features QUAD DAC™ technology to provide lossless audio processing. Each of its four DACs devotes processing power to a subset of the audible frequency range, from lows, mids, highs to ultra-highs. The four signals are then combined, which produces clearer sound with an impressive 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio that's much higher than any other comparable device in the market. Hear every detail and enjoy crisp, clear sound for a true-to-life audio experience with ROG Delta S.
- Built-in MQA Renderer - Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an award-winning audio technology that delivers studio-quality sound and reveals every detail of the original recording. MQA Renderer technology in the ROG Delta S headset can connect to an MQA core signal – in global streaming service apps such as TIDAL – to complete the final "unfold" of an MQA music file and provide incredible audio quality.
- High SNR in FPS Games - A high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is critical for gaming headsets, especially in FPS games. A higher SNR allows you to precisely pinpoint the origin of enemy footsteps, or hone in on the location of gunfire or explosions on the battlefield. With its quad-DAC design, ROG Delta S is capable of achieving an unprecedented SNR ratio of 130 dB, a level untouched by single-DAC gaming headsets.
- Crystal-clear Highs and Punchy Bass - The exclusive ASUS Essence drivers in ROG Delta S have been outfitted with Audio Signal Diversion technology for clearer audio. Additionally, the drivers feature a wide frequency response of 20–40 kHz to provide incredibly strong bass and optimized gaming audio, so you'll hear every detail while enjoying an all-around immersive acoustic experience.
- Exclusive Hyper-Grounding Technology - Exclusive ROG Hyper-Grounding technology leverages a multi-layer PCB and a special layout to prevent electromagnetic interference, ensuring that all you hear is pure, noise-free audio.
- AI Noise-Canceling Microphone - The ASUS AI noise-cancelling microphone (AI Mic) has a dedicated processor that’s designed to reduce over 50 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. Common background noises such as chatter, keyboard clatter and mouse clicks are reduced by up to 95%. The AI Mic is unidirectional, detachable, and certified by both Discord and TeamSpeak. An indicator light on the tip of the boom flashes red when the microphone is muted, so you can easily determine its status.
- Soundwave Light Effects - An exclusive Soundwave light effect makes lights flash in sync with the sound of your voice.
- Multiplatform Compatibility - The USB-C® connector enables high-fidelity audio* experiences with PCs, Mac, mobile devices and game consoles such as Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation**.
*Surround sound available only on compatible devices or via Armoury Crate software.
**Use of bundled USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter cable required.
- Crafted for Comfort - Compared to oval ear cups, the ergonomic D-shaped ear cups of ROG Delta S closely match the shape of your ears, reducing unnecessary contact areas by up to 20%. The drivers in each ear cup are tilted by 12 degrees, closely matching the natural angle of human ears. The sloped design provides better comfort and also helps improve sound quality by enabling the audio signal to travel directly into the ear canal. The cushions are made of 100% protein leather and fast-cooling memory foam, so you stay comfortable during long gaming sessions.
- Two Types of Fit and Feel - ROG Delta S provides two types of ear cushions to choose from, based on your preference:
- ROG Hybrid ear cushions - These cushions are perfect for long gaming sessions, these cushions are made of protein leather and fabric mesh. They offer a contoured fit, with material that is thick but breathable.
- Fast-cooling protein leather ear cushions - These comparatively thinner and softer ear cushions are ideal for on-the-go use.
- Instant Control at Your Fingertips - Intuitive control buttons on the earcup let you instantly control volume, mute the microphone or adjust RGB lighting during gameplay.
- Interface: Wired
- Support Platform: PC, MAC, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch
- Driver Material: Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Headphones Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphones Frequency Response: 20 ~ 40000 Hz
- Microphone Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40 dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 ~ 10000 Hz
- AI Noise Cancelling Microphone: Yes
- Hi-Fi DAC: ESS 9281 Pro
- Hi-Fi Amp: ESS 9281 Pro
- Channel: Virtual 7.1
- Lighting: RGB
- Aura Sync: Yes
- Foldability: Yes
- Weight: 300 g
- Extra ear-cushion: Yes
- Colour: Black
- USB-C cable: 1.5m
- USB 2.0 cable: 1m
- Note: Support PCs and PS4 via using included USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter