Strong performance. Striking design. Super-fast external memory.
Whether you're storing games, films or sensitive data, the portable SSD T7 by Samsung gives you unbelievably fast access times in a compact format. Built-in PCIe NVMe technology provides sequential read- and write-speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, nearly twice the performance of the previous T5 design. With its slim and compact metal casing, the portable SSD T7 will store your data in style. The robust design of the T7 also allows it to withstand falls from a height of up to two meters, so you can trust that your data is well protected. In addition, the optional password function secures access to the drive so that personal and confidential data are protected. This is made possible through hardware-based encryption according to AES standard with 256-bit keys. So that you can access your data everywhere, the Portable SSD T7 offers far-reaching compatibility; in addition to PCs, Macs and Android devices, it can also be connected to game consoles and smart TVs.
- Samsung Portable SSD T7 - 1TB
- USB-cable type-C on C
- USB-cable type-C on A
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Statement
- Data backup: beautifully light, small and convenient - With the portable SSD T7 you can be safe on number one. Even large files are transferred impressively fast and well protected for a long time. Whether for work or pleasure, the T7 offers you reliable performance for daily use.
- Super-fast data transfer - with the T7 you can transfer huge amounts of data within a few seconds with USB 3.2 of the 2. Generation. Thanks to the built-in PCIe-NVMe technology, sequential transfer speeds of up to 1,050 MB/s read and up to 1,000 MB/s write are possible. The T7 is thus almost twice as fast as the predecessor T5.
- Robust protection against data loss - The T7 is a so-called solid-state drive (SSD) drive and has no moving parts inside. Thanks to its robust metal casing, your data can survive a fall from a height of up to two meters without any damage. In addition, the access can be protected with a password-based on AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
- Automatically protected against overheating - Problems due to high working temperatures are hardly possible. The T7 relies entirely on Encapsulated Phase Change Materials (EPCM) and Dynamic Thermal Guard technology for temperature management. This ensures that the T7 does not become uncomfortably hot and maintains its optimum operating temperature even under high stress.
- Beautifully small and everywhere thereby - weighs almost nothing and fits in every bag. The T7 is constructed with a stable light-metal casing. Fabricated from aluminium and only about the size of a credit card. With its featherweight of 59g, the T7 fits comfortably in the hand and can accompany you everywhere.
- Connect almost anywhere - You want to access your data whenever and wherever you want? No problem. The T7 is compatible with many devices, e.g. with different PCs, Macs, game consoles and AndroidTM devices, via the two USB cables included (USB Type-C on C and USB Type-C on A)
- Simple: Manage your password and updates - The Portable SSD T7 comes with PC and Mac management software that helps you set up your password and keep you updated. You can also install the associated Mobile app for AndroidTM smartphones and tablets.
- Storage Capacity: 1TB
- Read speeds: up to 1,050 MB/s
- Write speeds: up to 1,000 MB/s
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gb/s
- Size: L 85mm x H 57mm x D 8mm
- Weight: 59g
- Connector: USB Type-C
- Interfaces: USB 3.2 (Gen 2)
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Android Lollipop or higher