Feel the impact
The Vulcan is a precision gaming tool that lets you sense its performance from the first glance and the first keystroke. Developed following the renowned principles of German design and engineering, it is the best keyboard ROCCAT has ever built.
- New technologies - The Vulcan is the first keyboard to feature ROCCAT-developed Titan Switches. The switches, designed from the ground up, were built for gamers craving a keystroke that was swift and precise while still being tactile. As well as a tactile and silent 1.8mm actuation point with a 3.6mm travel distance, the switches feature structural housing to reduce wobble while being pressed. They bring electrical contact bouncing to a minimum, allowing the firmware to recognize input 20% faster. The keycaps are also ultra-light - 50% lighter than standard - for that rapid response.
- Built to last - An anodized aluminium plate reinforces the Vulcan's structural integrity and protects against wear and tear. The detachable palm rest and low-profile keyboard design improve ergonomics, making it suitable for long periods of game time. Keycaps are specially designed for easy maintenance. They match the spacing and surface area of traditional caps but feature a shortened height to make cleaning easy, complementing the Titan Switch's dust-resistant housing perfectly.
- Aimo illumination - The Vulcan provides the best possible platform for the AIMO lighting engine. Each switch features an individually configurable, long-life LED capable of displaying 16.8M colours in a variety of special effects. Transparent switch housing means the multicolour lighting shines impressively and is spread evenly from every key. AIMO represents both a lighting engine and an eco-system at once. Its functionality grows based on the number of AIMO-enabled connected devices. It reacts organically based on your usage, presenting state-of-the-art illumination scenarios without the need for configuration. Discover what's possible with AIMO illumination here.
- Ultra-low profile - Super-flat form factor, full-size keys. The Vulcan presents all the benefits of a low-profile design but without any of the drawbacks. Its desk-hugging design minimizes strain while letting you benefit from the Titan Switch experience. Lock-tight rubberized feet underneath the keyboard keep it where you put
- 1.8mm actuation point (tactile, silent)
- 3.6mm switch travel distance
- 512kb integrated macro & settings memory
- All keys remappable
- ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 based processor
- 1.8m USB cable
- 1000Hz polling rate
- ROCCAT® Swarm software suite
- RGB per-key illumination with 16.8m colours
- Removable ergonomic palm rest
- Size: H 3.2cm x W 46.2cm x L 23.5cm
- Weight: 1150 g