Master your arsenal
With 15 programmable controls, lightspeed wireless technology, a hyper-fast scroll wheel and the revolutionary hero 16 k sensor, g604 offers both versatility and high-performance with endless possibilities.
Master your arsenal in tactical game genres like battle royale, MMO and MOBA with a just-right quantity and configuration of customisable buttons. Dual connectivity lets you toggle between Bluetooth ® and ultra-fast 1 ms lightspeed advanced wireless technology even on separate machines. Switch scrolling modes at will to fly through menus, ratchet through weapon or spell selections.
Extremely accurate tracking and class-leading power efficiency enable up to 240 hours of high-performance gaming with one AA battery. Play with mastery.
- 15 programmable controls - master your arsenal in tactical game genres like battle royale, MMO and MOBA with 15 tactically positioned controls, including six thumb buttons.
- Dual connectivity with lightspeed - toggle between convenient bluetooth® and ultra-fast 1 ms lightspeed™ advanced wireless technology.
- Hero 16 k sensor - featuring our most advanced gaming sensor with precise 1:1 tracking and class-leading power efficiency. Hero 16 k achieves 16,000 max dpi, plus zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration.
- Dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel - switch scrolling modes at will to fly through menus, ratchet through weapon or spell selections, and apply keybinds to scroll-up and scroll-down inputs.
- 240 hours with one aa battery - game for up to 240 hours in lightspeed mode or up to 5.5 months in Bluetooth ® mode on one aa battery thanks to game-changing power efficiency.
- 15 programmable controls
- Dual-mode hyper-fast scroll wheel
- Lightspeed report rate: 1,000Hz (1ms)
- Bluetooth report rate: 88-133Hz
- Sensor: hero 16 k (100-16,000dpi)
- Battery life*:
- Lightspeed mode: up to 240 hours (non-stop gaming)
- Bluetooth mode: up to 5.5 months (standard usage)
- Physical specifications:
- Size: 130 x 80 x 45 mm (5.1 x 3.1 x 1.8 in)
- Weight: 135 g (4.76 oz)
*battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.