Ergonomics without equal
Witness an icon reborn with the Razer DeathAdder V2 - an ergonomic mouse designed with deadly curves and killer lines for a weapon that handles like no other. With next-gen sensor and switches packed into a lighter form factor, a new era of high-performance gaming has already taken shape.
With over 10 million Razer DeathAdders sold, the most celebrated and awarded gaming mouse in the world has earned its popularity through its exceptional ergonomic design. Perfectly suited for a palm grip, it also works well with claw and fingertip styles.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 continues this legacy, retaining its signature shape while shedding more weight for quicker handling to improve your gameplay. Going beyond conventional office ergonomics, the optimized design also provides greater comfort for gaming - important for those long raids or when you're grinding your rank on ladder.
- Utilizing an infrared light beam to register every click, the switches in this ergonomic mouse actuate with an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Because it no longer requires traditional physical contact, this form of actuation removes the need for debounce delay and never triggers unintended clicks, giving you closer control and flawless execution.
- Our new, improved sensor has an industry-leading 20,000 DPI with 99.6% resolution accuracy, ensuring that even the finest movement from this ergonomic mouse is tracked with consistency. Equipped with intelligent functions, the sensor becomes even more accurate, allowing for an acute level of precision for game-winning headshots.
- The Razer DeathAdder V2's cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag, so that you can perform quicker, more fluid swipes for a higher degree of control.
- Perfectly-tuned for distinct, notched scrolling at a lower resistance - so cycling through your weapons and executing bunny hops becomes truly second nature.
- This gaming mouse comes with 8 programmable buttons that are fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, giving you access to macros and secondary functions so every action can be executed with ease.
- Enjoy slick mouse movement across any surface with mouse feet made from the purest, highest grade of PTFE - a material used to coat non-stick pans.
- Save and store up to 5 profile configurations to the on-board memory and bring your settings anywhere - so you're always ready to compete with your preferred controls.
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor
- Razer Optical Switches - 70M Click Durability
- 8 Programmable Buttons
- Razer™ Speedflex Cable
- 82g Lightweight Design
- 100% PTFE Mouse Feet
- Up to 5 Onboard Memory Profiles
- Instinctive Scroll Wheel Tactility